Recruitment Support Apprentice
1 day left
Dynamic Trade Uk are a young, fresh company based in the heart of the Medway City Estate. We are a small, busy office of recruitment consultants and staff who have a focus on facilitating job opportunities within the construction Sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who will enjoy going in a fast paced environment and willing to support our recruiter’s source and recruit new candidates through our planned candidate strategy, including advertising, networking and promotional activity. He/she will have an opportunity to work closely with our small but experienced team, and develop not only recruitment skills, but also client relationship and business development ones.
- Providing administrative support to recruiters with searching for candidates and filling clients’ requirements
- Carrying out reference checks to check the suitability of candidates before sending to work
- Advertising on job boards by drafting and placing averts in a range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract suitable candidates and build relationship with candidates
- Communicating with current workers as and when needed
- Updating in-house Recruitment/CRM software when required
- Chasing compliance for new workers when required
- Communicating with clients – Account Management
- Assisting with timesheet chasing when required
- Back office support
- Answering and diverting calls
Starting salary will be £4.50 per hour, totalling £180 per week.
We believe in rewarding our staff, and so your future benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- A pay review and a potential rate increase after initial 3 months, and a possible further review and increase in time.
- A discretionary bonus
- A possibility of a job offer at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
- Training on the use of the in-house recruitment/CRM software
- Additional training in compliance procedures/back office/sales
- Paid overtime, if ever required
5 days per week 8.30am-5.30pm
40 hours paid
1 hour break (unpaid)
- Basic use of MS Office package (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Self-motivated, polite and professional, team player, organised, eager to learn.
GCSEs (A to D grades)
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.