Customer service apprentice within an Estate Agents
4 days left
- 12-18 months
- 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday - Friday Saturday 9.00am - 4.00 pm (Day off during the week) Total hours per week: 37.50
- 13 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Dealing with general lettings matters
- Registering applicants
- Booking valuations and viewings
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Client feedback
- Dealing with offers
- Referencing and liaising with landlords and tenants
Requirements and prospects
- The good general standard of English and math’s
- Literate, and able to write emails to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, management and other third-parties
- Good IT skills i.e Excel and Word
- Confident individual
- Good telephone manner
- Motivated individual with a desire to do well.
- Grades A-C/9-4 in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
- A full-time position is available once the completion of the apprenticeship or higher level apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Level 2 Qualification
- Functional skills and Technical certificate as appropriate.
- Any other training you may need will be provided by your employer.
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Customer service apprentice within an Estate Agents
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly