Apprentice Telephone Receptionist
PA Answer are looking for someone special to join their award-winning team based in Ely, but working with businesses all over the UK. You’ll benefit from a great working environment, extensive training, opportunities for promotion, a company pension scheme, monthly bonus scheme plus employee of the month awards.
The job role will include:
- Telephone answering
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Providing customer service over the telephone
- Diary management
- Administration duties
- Organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career and gain vital experience within Customer Service and Administration. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
PA Answer is an award-winning telephone answering service, provided by their highly trained, professional and friendly Virtual Receptionist team, which has gained a reputation for exceptional levels of customer service and client satisfaction.
PA Answer was formed with the mission statement of providing a personal level of service to support businesses of all types and sizes. They dedicate 2-3 named Virtual Receptionists, or PAs to businesses. Virtual PAs will answer calls whenever you are unable to, and deal with all enquiries regarding the business.
PA Answer has moved away from the culture of faceless, nameless call centres, instead offering clients a dedicated team of named PAs based in Cambridgeshire, but working with clients all over the UK.
- Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. (1 Hour Lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Strong written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Well organised
- Friendly personality
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Things to consider
- Occasional weekend work could be required, however the hours will not exceed 40 hours per week.
- The hourly rate for working on the weekend will be £10 per hour.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.
Customer service practitioner