Software Developer Apprentice
6 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- A strong familiarity with computers
- Able to demonstrate solving a computer programming problem
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
- Genuinely interested in computer programming and creates computer programmes in spare time
- 5 x GCSE A* - C grade (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- A relevant ICT qualification, particularly involving software development is essential