Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 4pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The overall purpose of the job:
- To be familiar with the MI Databases used within your role and their characteristics and the company procedures connected with your work.
- Carry out compliance-related activities in accordance with Internal, ESFA & Ofsted guidelines.
- Ensure all paperwork & MI Databases are compliant with ESFA funding rules, Key Training Ltd policies & procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Data is entered onto MIS systems in a timely and accurate way including issues of omission
- Leavers (All types)
- Assessments & Reviews
- On-going updating
- Recording & Updating Destination and Progression information for EFA funded learners
- Checking accuracy of data on CRM, liaising with Sales for non-compliance
- Ensure accuracy for ESFA funding rules, Key Training Ltd policies, and processes
- Learner Enrolments
- Carry out enrolments in a professional manner using PICS FCA (Form Capture Application)
- Send & monitor the return of signatures ensuring compliance at all times
- Awarding Bodies
- Registration & Certification
- EPA Registration and scheduling of EPA tests
- Completion Claims
- Stationery Ordering
- Accurate scanning of documents onto PICS
- Undertake such duties as may be required in line with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with your line manager.
- As and when required working hours may need to be flexible
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Knowledge of Databases
- Good typing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Using own initiative
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Maths and English A-C is essential
- Progression onto BA3 or full-time position in the company for the right person.
Training to be provided
- Full level 2 Business Admin training to be provided
- Functional skills if required
- Business and Administration