Date Entry And Admin APPRENTICE
Business Administration Apprenticeship - IND
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 or 3.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our client who specialises in property information, based in Earls Colne. The successful candidate will assist with everyday operations of the company ensuring the company runs smoothly and efficiently, you will take on daily duties that will support the office as required.
Due to the location of the client you will need to be able to drive and have your own car.
- Answering phones in a polite and professional manner.
- Running errands.
- Sending and receiving emails and dealing with enquiries.
- General Admin tasks.
- Greeting guests on arrival.
- Talking to future and existing clients.
- Booking appointments.
- Data entry.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Have good IT skills.
- Have a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Be well organised.
- Be well presented.
- Have good numeracy and literacy knowledge.
- A keenness to progress in a small team.
- 9am – 5pm
- Monday – Friday
- £4.50 per hour
The APPRENTICESHIP programme will last for 12 months and you will achieve a Level 2 or 3 Business Administration QCF qualification, Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required) and Level 1 Employee Rights and Responsibilities. You will be based in the employer's office so you gain 12 months’ work experience, and the opportunity to Interview for a permanent role within the company at the end of a successful APPRENTICESHIP.
This is an APPRENTICESHIP; and Government Funding is only available for applicants 16-24 years old.