Marketing and Admin APPRENTICE
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Admin Qualification.
At BetterCar offer customers a wide range of services including finance, part exchange and same day drive away. Based in Chelmsford they are now looking for a Admin/ Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
Main duties include:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Produce advertisements to help sell and attract customer interest to current stock
- Product research
- Updating website
- Ensuring social media outlets are up to date and active (FB, LinkedIn Instagram and Twitter)
- Engage in dialogues on social media platforms, answering customer questions where appropriate
- Other admin duties as required
- Photograph Vehicles and advertise them on the company website and other advertising platforms.
- Strong understanding of social media outlets – specifically Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Computer literate – familiar with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Good level of written English is vital
- Attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
- Able to work using their initiative
- Monday- Friday
- Some weekends may be required
- 9am- 5 pm