Business Administration/ Customer Service Apprenticeship
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Admin Level 2 Qualification.
This role incorporates study and completion of the Customer Service Apprenticeship whilst working in the sales department. This role is predominantly customer facing (online/phone) so the Apprentice will be trained in customer service techniques but should have an aptitude for this role. In addition, the Apprentice will also gain practical experience of the mortgage market and will be expected to progress on towards their CeMap with us.
- To start to work to targets/goals and remain focused on KPIs.
- Receiving and initiating customer contact, this is a role reliant upon phone and online contact.
- Taking messages and dealing with customer/introducer/lender queries accurately and in a timely fashion for colleagues.
- To fully assist with the day to day running of the admin department.
- To help other team members at times of staff absence and peak demand.
- To help with customer queries creating tickets in a timely fashion and sign-posting accordingly.
- To support all team members and learn all aspects of the department’s duties.
- To assist with inquiries and make sure new business are given correct and timely information.
- To help with general office duties including mailroom and courier management and any other support functions
- Holistic running of the office so that daily tasks are achieved without question.
- Taking messages and dealing with customer/introducer/Solicitors/lender queries accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Compliance data entry
- To keep the CRM updated at all times
- To help keep and maintain accurate records
- To assist the team in the wider running of the business.
- Literacy at a high level.
- Good levels of computer skills.
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Be prepared to work hard, learn and be part of an exacting team in a fast-growing business.
- Hard working
- An ideal candidate would have an interest in working in the mortgage sector and be happy working a flexible set of duties and hours.
- Monday- Friday
- 9am- 5:30pm
- £5-£6 per hour