Office Support APPRENTICE
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Admin Qualification.
To work as an Office Apprentice, you will have demonstrated a key set of skills to enable you to work in a crucial administrative position within the office. The role of the apprentice is to provide support to the office team to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will also be expected to maintain a professional, positive and friendly image toward your peers and any visitors, online and via telephone.
The Office Apprentice reports to their line manager, Registered Manager or Office Manager
- Understand and work within the structure and ethos of the Kare Plus group
- To work in line with the Kare Plus’s mission, vision, values.
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Work with the Kare Plus IT management and rostering system; assists with any data management, inputs or updates
- Assists in planning and arranging meetings, including organising catering
- Provide refreshments
- Aid with office housekeeping
- Provide assistance reception area and looks after visitors
- Answer phone calls and transfer them as necessary
- Organise and prints relevant documents
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed
- Assist with maintaining stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interact with line manager/office members and carries out their requests
- Create agendas and take meeting notes
- Attend workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website or CRM functions and social media profiles
- Work in a cost-effective manner
- Thorough Attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work without supervision
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
- Good time management skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and IT skills user with MS office
- Good verbal communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise
- Good organisation
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent team player
- Ability to establish and develop and maintain working relationships
- Ability to understand how to handle confidential information;
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multi task
- Willing to learn and assist other Kare Plus team members with their job roles.
- Adaptability and flexible approach to changing requirements within the day to day business.
- Be a valued member of a continually growing and evolving, multi-service healthcare business
- Must be committed to anti-discriminatory practice and consumer rights.
- 9:30 – 5:00 please.
- £4.50 per hour