Apprentice Project Controller Assistant
Oaksmere Design is a multi-disciplined engineering services consultancy and contracting business based in Ipswich. They are looking for a motivated project controller assistant to undertake general office / project related administration and assist in the ongoings of the company.
As an Apprentice Project Controller Assistant, your main purpose will be supporting the business finances including dealing with invoicing, payments, purchase orders and cost & sales spreadsheets.
You will be using their QuickBooks Accounting System to support with the Oaksmere accounts for invoicing and sales orders and Oracle for their client project purchase orders.
It is their plan to grow this role for the future and this is an outstanding long-term career opportunity for the right individual. If this sounds like what you are looking for in a career, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Oaksmere is a multi-disciplined engineering services consultancy and contracting business based in Ipswich, with engineering project managers spread across the country. They specialize in supporting the food retail industry across the UK with all the necessary skill sets to assist any client projects, particularly those with elements of refrigeration engineering involved.
- Monday - Friday Flexible hours between 8:30am and 5:00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- IT Literate- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office Software and packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Motivated to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to progress onto the Business Administration Level 3 Programme
Things to consider
- Although the annual salary is listed as £10,000, Oaksmere are willing to offer a wage of £12,000 per year to the right candidate.
- There are public transport links to this position however due to the office being based on the outskirts of Ipswich, please look into the route and make sure it is something you would be able to commit to on a regular basis.
- Free parking is available.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Business and Administration