A varied and challenging candidate focused role, assisting the IT contarct team by generating candidates based on job specifications- processes would include CV searching, interviewing candidates over the phone, arranging interviews and creating candidate networks.
- Source candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards, database searching, candidate referrals and on-line advertising, as well as other sourcing channels.
- Pro-actively develop networks to support sourcing activity.
- Screen candidates for suitability over the phone and generate leads.
- Create and publish job adverts.
- Format cover sheets and CVs ready to be sent to clients.
- Arrange and confirm interviews verbally and via email.
- Handle offer negotiation and counter offers.
- Create and send marketing emails.
- Ensure all candidate and client information is accurately recorded into our recruitment software.
- Use Concept pro-formas in the recruitment process in line with ISO9001.
- Appropriately prioritise vacancies and work load.
Education (Academic/professional qualifications required)
- At least 5 GCSEs to include Mathematics and English at grade C or above
Experience/Skills (In the function/area/related area)
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office programs, Excel in particular.
- Must be numerate and literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment.
- Understanding of the recruitment sector.
- Previous experience in a Sales environment
Competencies (analytical abilities/decision making/etc)
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively, effective time-management skills.
- Close attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Being able to understand the implications of the role on the rest of the department and company.
- Having a 'can do' rather than 'pass the buck' attitude to ensure the job gets done.
- The ability to work under own initiative; in both group and solo situations.
- Being able to think outside of the box in order to reach the best possible outcome.
Physical Skills (Physical demands/working environment) - If applicable
- Ability to handle sometimes pressured working environments
Interpersonal Skills (Interface with others/management, supervisory content/requirement)
- Team Player
- Communicating professionally, promptly and honestly to contractors, clients and other employees of Concept Resourcing.
- Literate, articulate and confident to approach, liaise and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to take responsibility for role and actions.
- Possess conflict resolution skills, in order to deal with sometimes difficult situations.
- Wanting the best possible outcome for the team and the company, demonstrating willing and working overtime where necessary.
- Willing to undertake additional training where required in order to ensure the role is performed to its optimum capability.