Apprentice IT Support Officer
Context are a certified cybersecurity consultancy helping businesses to manage their cyber risk, and detect and respond to sophisticated cyber-attacks. They are currently looking for an Apprentice IT Support Officer
- Resolve first line Service Desk issues in line with standard SLAs.
- Deliver a high level of service to all customers.
- Respond to support requests in a timely fashion.
- To become fully familiar with and adhere to all corporate IT policies and procedures.
- Perform user account control duties via Active Directory
- Troubleshoot issues with end user devices, including mobile MDM solution.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop deployments.
- Provide remote support to users in remote locations.
- Microsoft Office Support.
- Disk/Email Encryption.
- Disk Erasure & Disk Cloning.
- Maintain healthy equipment stock rotation
- Provide a positive and friendly face to the IT Dept
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Windows Network and domain.
- Application installation experience
- Enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative sharing environment
- A commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Comfortable in a fast-paced business environment