Apprentice Administration Assistant
This is a superb opportunity to work for a small local company that provides personal financial services to a varied client base. The Company requires a well-organised person who can communicate well and work as part of a small team or on their own; the role will involve providing office administration services and may also include assisting with social media and digital marketing in due course (no technical knowledge required).
This role would suit someone who is literate, numerate, good with ITC systems and – preferably –genuinely wants to work within the finance sector. Full training in the use of all computer will be provided and career progression is a possibility for the right person.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing of new business, including the completion of application forms and compliance documents, and entering information onto the relevant databases
- Help to maintain office systems and processes to manage a variety of documents and business processes
- Maintaining client databases proactively to ensure that all information essential to business success is kept up-to-date and relevant
- Liaising with clients and business representatives of Companies on behalf of the Directors
- Arrange client and business meetings for the Directors
- Assisting in the preparation of annual review appointments for clients
- Undertake any projects or duties requested by the Directors perform any other ad hoc duties that may arise
- Assist with marketing campaigns (mailshots and e-mailshots)
- Assisting with the development of on-line content on various social multimedia platforms reflecting the products and services available
Specific tasks will include:
- Processing of New Business
- Updating bespoke databases / inputting data
- Electronic filing
- Typing letters/emails
- Handling electronic and paper mail
- Answering telephones in a prescribed professional manner
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Contacting clients to provide customer care and service reviews
- Managing Microsoft Outlook diaries with accuracy and attention to detail
- Providing tea, coffee and other refreshments as appropriate
- General research
About the employer
Clearview Financial Management, based in Ilford, offers a range of financials services aimed at meeting the needs of their clients and future clients.
- Monday- Friday 9:30am- 5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 32.50
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people from all backgrounds and levels in a professional manner.
- IT Literate
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to listen and follow instructions and office procedures
- Good time management skills; prioritising work and meeting deadlines.
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 in Maths and English, we will support you to achieve equivalent to these grades through functional skills
- Clearfield Finance are looking for a motivated apprentice to progress in the company
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration