Data Analyst Apprentice
- Processing and analysing related data
- Maintenance of the database, contributing to both developing new processes and updating reports
- You will learn to work in a dynamic environment by interacting with other departments in the company
- You will be exposed to programming languages and you will learn how to create your own scripts that will contribute towards the automation of the data management process
- Collaborating with your team you will learn to identify and specify any necessary reporting improvements for effective visitor behaviour analysis, make the best use of resources and technologies, and deliver significant financial business value
- Exposure will include (but not be limited to) MongoDB, Ruby on rails, SQL and Looker
Requirements and prospects
- You learn new concepts quickly
- You are keen to learn and share knowledge with others
- You are outstanding at problem-solving, you find simple and practical solutions to complex issues
- Maths A Level
- You're a teammate with great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.
- Great attention to detail
- A levels A*-B or UCAS equivalent
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.