Crossley Group is a forward-thinking firm that includes Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisors, and Registered Auditors.
Our ethos is simple; we aim to provide a complete range of professional business services to our diverse range of client’s, alongside providing specialist services dedicated to Letting Agents and Third Sector organisations. Our tailored services are delivered by our qualified professionals with in-depth sector specific knowledge.
We are looking to recruit a motivated individual who can work closely with the various members of the respective departments, to assist with day-to-day administration required within the designated teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Team Leader to assist with day-to-day administration.
- Filing and scanning Respond to emails, prepare correspondence and assist with phone calls where necessary.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets, current filing and office systems.
£146.25 per week
Working Monday to Friday.
8.30am until 5:00pm.
• IT confident.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook email system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.
• Due to the nature of the firm, discretion and client confidentiality is essential.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Is a motivated individual who can work on their own initiative when required.
- Natural team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Be adaptable and able to provide assistance and support to others in the department when needed.
- Hard working and efficient with a willingness to carry out additional jobs when required.
- Organised and a good communicator.
- The ability to get along with a wide range of people, including clients, other staff, directors and partners.
Minimum Grade 3/D in English & Maths (or equivalent).
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the NVQ Business Administration, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
As of 1st April 2019, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.