A vacancy has arisen at Winebuyers for an Account apprentice. They are offering an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fast track their career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfill the requirements of the role.
Assisting the Account Manager by managing existing relationships with clients and customers and using ones’ own initiative to develop new ones, working alongside the marketing team in order to convert leads to sales.
- Database management, implementation and reporting.
- Spot checking suppliers’ listings and communicating any errors encountered to the Web Development Team.
- Build relationships with relevant suppliers, monitoring orders and handling enquiries via telephone and email.
- Maintaining the Winebuyers database.
- Act as a brand guardian while attending industry events.
- Maintain and update information to enable management and tracking of sales activity.
- Keep abreast of new industry technologies and trends within the wine industry.
- Attendance at relevant exhibitions and wine tasting events
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exhibit a tenacious 'can do’ approach to work
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Articulate and naturally persuasive
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- Highly organised, flexible and calm under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met
- A keen interest in developing a Sales career
- An interest in wine is beneficial but not essential