3 days left
- 12-18 months
You will examine and build the companies Social Media presence on Instagram and Facebook with
a particular focus on building engagement, traffic to HotSquash.com and sales.
- Working with the Graphic Designer, to improve sales and conversion rates on HS.com. Use Google Analytics to understand the customer journey and how to improve conversion rates. Test new approaches via A/B split tests
- Communicate positively & effectively with customers both verbally & in written communications, answer customer queries, exchanges & refunds across platforms.
- Increase the number of influencers and celebrities wearing HotSquash and maximise the impact across digital platforms.
- Examine previous track record of organic SEO, google adwords, retargeting and affiliate digital marketing campaigns to influence the way forward.
- Produce records & documents for both the business & customers, including (but not limited to) emails, reports, letters & meeting minutes.
- Record & analyse data relating to sales giving value added feedback.
- Use of various IT packages; Magento, Excel, Word.
- Work pro-actively in an office environment, supporting colleagues & seeking support from experienced staff where necessary.
- Manage time effectively & complete tasks in a timely & professional manner.
- Make value added recommendations on how to improve digital marketing / processes / practices and implement them. Take the lead on some projects.
Apply for Digital marketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly