Digital & Technology Solutions Apprentice
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week MSC's working week and core working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch. This position will be based at MSC's head office in Ipswich. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 25 Sep 2017 Date posted 10 Aug 2017 Distance 100.5 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001295783 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Right to work in the UK for the duration of the programme.
- A confident approach to communicating with internal users/clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadline.
- Good communicator.
- Good team player.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*- C (Level 5 or better) to include English and Maths.
- 120 UCAS Tariff points (for example 3 B's at A Level or equivalent).