IT Support Apprentice
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Shifts TBC Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 04 Oct 2017 Date posted 6 days ago Distance 218.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001295453 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Technical Skills.
- Problem solving.
- Mathematical understanding.
- Communication skills.
- Able to diagnose and resolve staff IT issues successfully.
- Work with sensitive data and information with complete discretion.
- Working knowledge of windows operating systems, MS office 2010,2013, 2016, Sophos Antivirus, and Apple macs.
- Relevant experience in a helpdesk based role or office based environments.
- Further education or equivalent in IT based education.
- Works with discretion.
- Well organised.
- Professional manner.
- Has a genuine interest in Information Technology, problem solving and career progression.
- Can handle responsibility.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.