Analyst, Private Fund Placement & Secondaries
2 days left
Operating globally, our client's international team advises their clients in raising private equity funds and executing secondary transactions. Professionals work closely together across the business, whilst maintaining day to day responsibility for either primary fundraisings or secondary transactions.
As an Analyst, you will be involved in a wide range of activities in support of deals and be given substantial exposure to clients and transactions. Within a small cohort of other Analysts and Associates, this will include:
- Preparing for, attending and co-ordinating follow up actions for client meetings;
- Presentation drafting;
- Coordination of secondary sale auction processes;
- Database management of client requirements and pricing data;
- Spreadsheet and document maintenance;
- Internal reporting.
Success and progress in the role will enable growth in to fully client-facing responsibility over time.
Candidates will have a minimum of two years' experience and training in an analytical role in investment banking, 'Big 4' lead corporate finance, consulting or private equity. Additional important criteria are:
- A highly analytical and numerate mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A relationship-led and collegial personality;
- Fully articulate in MS Office tools, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word;
- A flexible and self-starting drive, suited to working in a small platform;
- An interest in, and any prior exposure to, private equity as an asset class;
- Legal entitlement to work in the UK.