- records and processes transactions and events,
- prepares external financial or management reports,
- tax calculations and assessments,
- tax compliance and verification,
- collect and evaluate evidence for audit.
We offer £26K per annum starting salary, with 6 monthly performance/salary reviews thereafter, comprehensive benefits package, including a 24/7 employee assistance helpline, contributory pension scheme, life cover, income protection and critical illness cover, plus corporate discounts via a chosen provider.
Non-contractual benefits: free parking available nearby (Ascot only), Ascot/Putney both accessible by train, group rates available on private medical cover following a qualifying period.
Requirements and prospects
High levels of numeracy and accuracy.
- Intellectual calibre necessary to pass demanding professional examinations.
- Sound IT skills, preferably with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to develop both team and client relationships across a range of levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative, plan and manage sometimes changing priorities.
- Enthusiasm in approach to work and training and the ability to accept constructive criticism to aid your development.
You should be highly presentable with a pleasant and polite manner, with speech conducive to a professional environment and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both spoken and written.
2:1 Degree in any discipline, 300 UCAS tariff points (achieved in the same academic year from your best 3 'A' Levels, or equivalent, and excluding General Studies), Grade B or above in GCSE Mathematics and English Language.
Previous graduates have progressed to Partnership level.
Things to consider
We are an ambitious business, looking to double in size, within the next five years. We are looking for equally ambitious trainees who can help us develop our business and contribute to our continuing growth and success.