Chartered Surveyor Apprenticeship-Real Estate Management
5 days left
- Confident and professional manner
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Methodical approach to identifying solutions
- Accurate with numbers / spreadsheets
- Good written skills to input into reports
- Note that training and support will be provided.
- Confident to speak to clients, Directors and other industry colleagues / co-consultants
- Remain calm under pressure
- Organised with good time management
- Good team worker
- Drive to learn
- Prepared to socialise (network with peers and Clients)
For standard entry applicants, must have obtained 96 UCAS tariff points (2017 Tariff) or 230 UCAS tariff points (2016 Tariff) or have an equivalent level of attainment through recognised qualifications not included in the UCAS Tariff
Have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in Surveying or an Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction Technical through which a Construction and Built Environment Diploma with a minimum DD profile was obtained or through which a Construction and Built Environment Extended Diploma with a minimum MMM profile was obtained, or an equivalent qualification
Have a current RICS Associate qualification (AssocRICS)
Have GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) or an equivalent Level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics as defined by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England.
*Recognised qualifications having an equivalent level of attainment as those recognised by UCAS include: Higher National Certificate (HNC), Higher National Diploma (HND), professional qualifications from recognised institutions, certain armed forces qualifications and partially completed degrees.Future prospects Gain Chartered Surveyor status. Things to consider • Travelling will be required • Working outside of the designated hours as needed • Direct exposure to Clients and projects • High pressure situation particular when deadlines to be met • A lot of desk based research • AspinallVerdi also have a Leeds office and the two offices work very closely and their maybe times you will be working on projects with the Leeds office.