Graduate Investor Relations- $20bn Alternative Asset Manager
An established and successful alternative asset management firm based in London is currently looking for an investor relations to join the team. The candidate chosen will report to the Head of sales and will gain exposure to the marketing, communications and client services teams. The firm is looking to hire to make an important hire after an extremely successful 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate, with ideally no more than 2 years experience.
- Producing presentations, newsletters and marketing materials.
- Responsible for managing the CRM system.
- Adding contact details (e.g. when given business cards) into the CRM.
- Working closely with the Compliance team.
- Sourcing new leads.
- Being a point of contact for investors.
- Adding new funds received to databases and updating monthly.
- Strong academic background including an A-Level in a numeracy subject is desired.
- Familiar with CRM system and Microsoft applications
- Interest in asset management and markets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
If this role is of interest please apply directly on this site, and one of the consultants at Selby Jennings will get in touch to discuss the investor relations position in more detail.