Accountant Apprenticeship with N R Betts & Co
- Responsible for bookkeeping and preparation and filing of vat returns
- Liaising with clients to collate records
- Preparation of payroll and autoenrollment.
- Assisting seniors with preparation of statutory accounts and tax returns
- Assisting director with engagement letters plus relevant documentation for new clients
- Updating and requesting money laundering documentation from clients
- Company secretarial duties including setting up limited companies and filing of confirmation statements, setting up payroll and registering clients for VAT
- Assisting Director to maintain and update client database
Requirements and prospects
- Experience within Excel would be beneficial
- Accounting knowledge and experience would be beneficial
- You must be focused and have the drive to exceed customer expectations and go the extra mile
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Team orientated - willing to get involved and help the team to hit deadlines
- Well organised
- Genuine interest in Accounting
- A Levels - 120 ucas points
- AAT qualifications or relevant experience within Accounting
- 5 GCSEs at grade 5/Cincluding English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you may be asked to stay with the company permanently.
Things to consider
The wage may be higher dependant on experience.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).