Customer Service Apprentice
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- £140.00 - £160.00
- 13 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Working together with a team to learn the best possible Service Levels to all customers will be a priority, help & learn in a team in the most effective manner.
- Help customer services task day to day basis
- Data Entry
- Supporting Sales Team
- Tending to emails and telephone calls
- Customer Follow-ups
- General Customer Service
- Ad Hoc Duties
- Deal with potential customers.
- Serve customers
- Office filing & Documentation
- Help & Learn customer services in retails outlet
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Shows Enthusiasm for the role.
- Friendly and Approachable
- A-C GCSE or equivalent qualifications in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role
- Progression opportunities available upon completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard level 2
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider wherever needed.
- Customer service practitioner