Business Administration and Sales Apprentice
AMS are looking to take on an Apprentice Business Administration and Sales Apprentice to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a good wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. This is an exciting vacancy for a candidate that is IT literate and is willing to learn and take on training to succeed in the role to gain experience within administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General Administration duties
- Responding to emails
- Printing/Filing and scanning
- Contacting leads
- Marketing information to clients
- Chasing contractors
- Training and learning on how to sell
- Training on CRM and products
- Outbound/Inbound calls
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within administration and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
AMS provide a high quality Fleet manager tracking system at a market-leading price, making it very cost effective for businesses. They provide businesses with operational efficiency, the ability to understand and improve driver behaviour and deliver improved customer service. With AMS Fleet Manager, businesses can monitor all of their mobile assets and the drivers behind the wheel. Tracking location, date, time, speed, direction and status information globally.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. (1 Hour Lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Computer Literate - Excel.
- Fantastic Telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Not scared to answer the phone
- Willing to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required)
Business and Administration
Apply for Business Administration and Sales Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly