Customer Service Assistant Apprentice
AMS are looking to take on an Customer Service Assistant Apprentice to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a good wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. This is an exciting vacancy for a candidate that is IT literate and is willing to learn and take on training to succeed in the role to gain experience within administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer calls.
- Dispatching sales.
- Ensuring that previous day dispatches have been sent.
- Taking bookings from customers.
- Supporting with account.
- Inserting new contacts into the accounts system - Gaining information from customers.
- General customer service duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within customer service and administration and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
At AMS we provide a high quality Fleet manager tracking system at a market-leading price, making it very cost effective for businesses. The provide businesses with operational efficiency, the ability to understand and improve driver behaviour and deliver improved customer service. With AMS Fleet Manager businesses can monitor all of their mobile assets and the drivers behind the wheel. Tracking location, date, time, speed, direction and status information globally.
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (1 Hour Lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Computer Literate - Excel.
- Fantastic Telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up-skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Standard in Customer Service.
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If Required)
Customer service practitioner
Apply for Customer Service Assistant Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly