Apprentice Administration Assistant
Best Environmental Solutions Ltd specialise in Asbestos Removal & Management within both the commercial and domestic sectors. They are an accredited licensed contractor offering a wide range of environmental and reinstatement works at competitive rates and are looking to take on an Apprentice Business Administration and Sales Apprentice to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a good wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. This is an exciting vacancy for a candidate that is IT literate and is willing to learn and take on training to succeed in the role to gain experience within administration.
Main Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Answering/making phone calls
- Data entry
- Assisting with payroll/wages
- Dealing with compliance and providing Customer Service
- General admin duties where required
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within administration and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Best Environmental Solutions Ltd specialise in Asbestos Removal & Management within both the commercial and domestic sectors. They are an accredited licensed contractor offering a wide range of environmental and reinstatement works at competitive rates.
They are fully licensed by the Health and Safety Executive and are at the forefront of the industry, leading the way in their Procedures and Environmental Policies. They offer cost effective asbestos abatement works without compromising safety.
They are committed to providing the highest quality environmental works and feel strongly about maintaining and improving the quality of the environment around them for the community and their staff.
Unit 8 Josselin Court,
Wallaston Industrial Estate,
Burnt Mills Road,
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Total hours per week: 37.5
- Computer Literate
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required)
Business and Administration
This apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Apply for Apprentice Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly