Apprentice Manufacturing Engineer
Annual wage £12,500.00 - £14,000.00
Working week Monday to Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 30 Aug 2017 Date posted 6 days ago Distance 159.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001285684 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Educated to level 3 in a Mechanical Engineering related discipline.
- Some practical experience of engineering operations.
- Full UK driving license, but not essential.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, with experience and competency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to plan workloads, prioritising and managing time.
- Passionate, motivated and determined to consistently achieve high levels of success.
- Personally co-operative, energetic, dynamic, positive, enthusiastic.
- Able to commence and complete tasks and projects within prescribed timelines.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English & Science; and
- At least two GCE A Level Grade C or above in relevant Maths / Science / Technology subjects; or
- An Advanced Vocational award relative to Engineering / Manufacturing / Technology; or
- A National Certificate or Diploma in a Science/Engineering/ Technology based subject.