Business and Professional Administration Apprentice - Level 4
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good concentration skills
- Experience in a public sector organisation is desirable
- An organised approach
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
English and Maths GCSE A - C (level 4 or above) or equivalentFuture prospects This is an initial 12 month contract. Things to consider Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate a good level of Business Administration skills.