ATA Laboratory Scientist Degree Apprenticeship - Pfizer
Annual wage £15,220.00
Working week 37 hours per week (Monday - Friday) Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 11 Sep 2017 Date posted 6 days ago Distance 71.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001296323 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Work and interact effectively within a team
- Work independently and take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks
- Understand impact of work on others, especially where related to diversity and equality
- Time management and ability to complete work to schedule
- Ability to handle change and respond to change management processes
- Communicate effectively using a full range of skills: speaking; listening; writing; body language; presentation.
- Understanding and commitment to Science & Engineering
- Show aptitude to working in a team
- You should possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) - grades A - C including Science, Maths and English
- You should have gained a minimum of 80 UCAS points (New Tariff System) from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects including Science and Maths - or equivalent, eg BTEC National Diplomas, IB or DVCE.