Higher Apprenticeship (Buying and Procurement)
Weekly wage £307.69
Working week Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 30 months Possible start date 18 Sep 2017 Date posted 12 Aug 2017 Distance 91.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001295893 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to quickly understand basic procurement systems.
- Car driving licence holder with use of own vehicle.
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- First class communication skills - able to be clear and concise.
- Be able to use good English language and grammar in both spoken and written contexts.
- Good core numeracy skills.
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Willing to be flexible and to learn and develop
- A good completer/finisher
- A proactive, can do, positive demeanour
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- English and Maths GCSE minimum C grade (or equivalent) or functional skills level 2 in English and maths.
- 2 A levels at C or above or BTEC equivalent (all subjects considered)