Loyalty Project Administration Apprentice - 12485
Annual wage £15,000.00 - £18,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, working hours will be confirmed with the employer Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 06 Nov 2017 Date posted 15 Aug 2017 Distance 46.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001296748 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise while working to deadlines.
- Effective team working skills.
- Able to work quickly and flexibly to manage a high volume of work to tight deadlines.
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be numerate and logical and able to understand data.
- Good vocal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of MS Office packages including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Some previous administrative experience, ideally involving overseeing timetables.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
- Plus any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject.
- Or holds an existing project management qualification.