Oppenheimer - M&A Intern - Technology Investment Banking
Oppenheimer's Technology Investment Banking team has an extensive track record completing successful M&A and capital markets transactions on behalf of its clients across the firm's advisory capabilities. The team's senior bankers leverage comprehensive industry knowledge and relationships to maximise value for a wide range of global technology companies. Our professionals are committed to providing each client with focused attention and superior execution in helping them achieve their objectives. To date, the Technology team has advised on more than 168 M&A transactions since 2010 totaling over $150 billion.
The London-based EMEA team is now looking for Intern candidates to support its expanding team.
- Assist in the execution of on-going M&A transactions within the team
- Create and draft marketing presentations and memoranda for internal and external use
- Conduct company and industry research
- Assist in the developing of financial models and valuation analyses
- Support due diligence execution
- Undergraduate / Master's degree
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Problem-solving oriented and analytical thinking capability
- Team player with good work ethic, entrepreneurial attitude and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Goal-oriented, proactive and self-motivated. Can do attitude: no task too big or small
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish or a Scandinavian language a plus
- Relevant internship experience from an Investment Bank, Boutique or Big 4 Accounting Firm
Candidates need to have the right to work in the UK and undergo employment screening including a criminal record check.