6 days left
Everything you'd expect, but more...
As a leading, independently-owned financial services firm, we offer unprecedented variety - not least because we're home to an accountancy practice, an investment management arm and a private bank. It's our breadth of services that makes us unique in the industry. We work with a broad range of clients too - start-ups, multinationals, high-net-worth individuals, professional practices and non-profit organisations.
What does our Apprenticeship Programme look like?
We offer apprenticeships in four of our core service lines. These are structured training programmes that combine practical work experience, internal training and technical studies. You'll be fully supported throughout, as you train, studying in the first 2 years for AAT (Advanced Diploma in Accounting) which is a respected foundation in accountancy. You will then go on to study for the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). This will enable you to become a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant in 5 years rather than the 6 years (minimum) it would have taken to obtain an undergraduate degree, and then join as a graduate
What does an Accounting Apprentice do?
Your role will play a part in helping businesses to reassure investors and other people involved with the business on the financial performance and you will learn how to provide financial advice to our clients.
What might you do on an average day at the office
- Working with our clients, checking that numbers stack up with fact
- Visiting clients and understanding their businesses
- Building valuable client experience
- Learning how to prepare management accounts and financial reports
- Learning how to prepare annual financial statements
- Working closely with other teams including audit and business tax.
What we look for in you
- A minimum of 112/280 UCAS points in your top three 3 A-Levels (excluding General Studies)
- A minimum of a B or 5 in both GCSE Mathematics and English Language
- A real motivation and commitment to studying towards AAT and ACCA qualifications
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate on a very professional level
- Passion for numbers
- Interested in using cloud technology and learning how to use new software packages.
Sign in to save to your shortlist