Apprentice Lettings Administrator
Pennington are looking to take on an Apprentice Business Administration and Sales Apprentice to join their busy and expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a good wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. This is an exciting vacancy for a candidate that is IT literate and is willing to learn and take on training to succeed in the role to gain experience within administration.
Main Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Banking duties
- Using their CRM system
- Assisting accountant with financial administration
- Data input
Possible future duties
- Assisting with arrears and tenancy agreements
About the employer
Pennington is the Landlord / Tenant / House Buyer / House Seller low risk and value for money option for letting/selling and managing residential property in Ipswich and East Suffolk.
As a fully Licenced ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) accredited firm with over 6 fully licenced members of ARLA there is no more experienced office in Ipswich specialising in residential letting, sales and property management.
- Monday - Thursday 9am-5:30pm Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch) Also opportunities to work on Saturday's if wanted.
- Total hours per week: 37.00
- Computer Literate
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C)/(9-4) in English and maths
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English (If required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration