Sales Support Apprentice
Ecruit is changing the recruitment advertising industry and are looking for a sales support assistant, who will be responsible for the smooth running of the sales team – by supporting our sales director and account management team. You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Typical tasks include:
- Supporting the sales director and campaign manager in the daily administration work
- Uploading and creating adverts for our clients
- Working with our advertising agency partners, to update client advert campaigns and make necessary changes
- Answering phone enquiries from new and existing clients
- Support enquires on our database for clients
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching ecruit’s solutions as well as handling inbound leads;
- Leading customer demonstrations of our products and services
- Working in close collaboration with the campaigns managers to ensure our
- customers’ campaigns are running successfully
- Qualifying leads, booking in new customer demos.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills, including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
In order to be successful in this role, you are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders and able to articulate concepts, reframe old thought patterns and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Proactive, can-do attitude that does not change or falter as a result of negative responses;
- Results focused and goal setting (and achieving) mindset
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
Level 3 Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Level 4 Project Manager Apprenticeship