Digital Project Manager Administrator Apprentice
Annual wage £9,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 16 Oct 2017 Date posted 16 Aug 2017 Distance 55.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001297690 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An understand of web technologies (not code related)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise and interact with the management team and developers
- Self-starter and a committed team worker
- Desirable skills in the following: HTML and CSS, understanding of the web development process / project management and coordination process, technical knowledge of PHP, .NET, SQL /my SQL, presentation skills
- Passionate about providing a superb customer experience
- A driven and proactive self-starter
- Delivery and quality focused
- A confident communicator who can articulate information clearly to both the external customer and their internal colleagues. With the ability to be persuasive and influential where needed.
- Comfortable working in a busy, results driven environment with clear goals and objectives
- Ability to work as part of a team and also have the initiative to prioritize and manage own workload
- Cost conscious
5 GCSEs including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects This is a great opportunity to join their Digital Project Team and will be given ongoing training so you can grow with the company. Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).