Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship (Software Engineer)
Annual wage £12,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 18 Sep 2017 Date posted 16 Aug 2017 Distance 197.3 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001297996 Positions 5 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborates well in a team environment.
- A real interest in technology and a desire to build skills in this area.
- Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required.
- Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development.
- The instinct to question things.
- A 'can do' attitude.
104-112 UCAS points.
English and Maths GCSE at Grade C or above.Future prospects Accelerated to graduate salary in year four of the programme. Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt.