Clinical Audiologist & Hearing Aid Dispenser
Clinical Audiologist & Hearing Aid Dispenser Vacancy
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About Tripp Hearing
Our hearing healthcare practice has earned an excellent reputation in Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas for providing a wide range of digital hearing aids and for our microsuction ear wax removal clinic, along with a fantastic patient centred service.
At Tripp Hearing we are proud to work to the highest clinical & ethical standards using the very latest equipment to fit the most up-to-date hearing solutions. Our actions are guided by our Patient Journey philosophy and our motto; “providing excellence in hearing healthcare”. Tripp Hearing’s commitment to providing outstanding patient service has been recognised by becoming an AHHIP Centre of Excellence, along with being awarded Oxfordshire’s Favourite for Health.
We aim to be the leading provider in hearing healthcare by ensuring every client that visits us feels they have received the best possible care, unmatched by any other provider in the area. Alongside the client, we want to create a healthy work/life balance for all our team.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic private practice setting. We are looking for a qualified Audiologist and Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our fantastic team who is passionate about finding innovative hearing solutions for our clients. Our Audiologists guide clients through the process of diagnostic testing, selection, fitting, and sale of hearing instruments according to their lifestyle and level of hearing loss. Our Audiologists have complete independent choice when choosing the hearing system they believe is most appropriate for the client. This is a hands-on position that requires multi-tasking, problem solving and exceptional interpersonal skills. Aspects of the role are listed below;
- Full diagnostic testing including speech discrimination.
- Recommending individual patient care management plans.
- Dispensing of private hearing systems from a variety of hearing aid manufacturers.
- Access to all the latest available hearing systems, including Lyric.
- Providing an on-going aftercare service.
- Microsuction ear wax removal.
- Continued professional development.
The successful candidate will have;
- BSc/MSc in Audiology.
- HCPC Hearing Aid Dispenser registration.
- Proven competency in verbal and written communication.
- A commitment to providing excellent patient focused service.
- Experience in microsuction is desired but not essential as training can be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong communication, organisation and teamworking skills.
Interested persons should forward a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.