Admin and Customer Service Support Apprentice
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Customer Service Qualification.
My client is a young and buzzy team based in central London (Convent Garden) and are looking for people that are career driven and want to play a key part in continued growth of this exciting new business. They are a recruitment campaign and software provider.
- Supporting the sales director and campaign manager in the daily administration work
- Uploading and creating adverts for our clients
- Working with our advertising agency partners, to update client advert campaigns and make necessary changes
- Answering phone enquiries from new and existing clients
- Support enquires on our database for clients
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching ecruit’s solutions as well as handling inbound leads;
- Leading customer demonstrations of our products and services
- Working in close collaboration with the campaigns managers to ensure our customers’ campaigns are running successfully
- Qualifying leads, booking in new customer demos.
- The next step is promotion to a Campaign Executive role – where you work with our existing premium customers, and implementing longer term solutions for them
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive, can-do attitude that make a positive difference to our team
- Results focused and goal setting (and achieving) mindset
- Monday- Thursday 8:30-6pm
- Friday 8:30- 4pm
- £5 per hour