This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Recruitment Resourcing Qualification.
Job Context Capital Staffing Services Limited is a growing health care agency operating from its office at London Bridge as a provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the public & private sector. This is a highly competitive & changing market and requires a recruitment consultant to develop existing client relations and forge new client relationships.
- Recruitment & placement of staff to meet client needs & to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Manage the booking of recruitment interviews and ensure appropriate documentation is readily available at interview.
- Identification of new Clients in Nursing.
- Maintain and develop existing Client Relationships.
- Maintain a staff & contact database.
- Manage marketing activity to raise the profile of the company in the target market segments.
- Process all documentation & manage the ongoing Occ. Health, Training & Development programme to ensure that all compliance requirements are cleared.
- Ensure that all client and temporary files are complete (electronic & hard copy) and that any incomplete files are effectively managed.
- Manage the booking of own Healthcare staff to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit levels.
Requirement of Applicant:
- Commitment to ongoing development and training to meet and exceed the position requirements. Commitment to meeting deadlines as and when required.
- Academic Qualifications: GCSE’s in Mathematics & English min. pass grade.
- Conditions: Office based but occasionally out of office on client visits.
- Performance review Performance will be reviewed after 3 months, based on sales targets, which will be agreed with the successful candidate
- Monday to Friday
- Rota either 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
- £12,000.00 & Travel expenses.