Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
1 day left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an online retailer based in Manchester for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing tasks.
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business/marketing in general.
- Have excellent knowledge of Social Media including Facebook & Instagram.
- Have good knowledge of online shops such as eBay & Amazon.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in the UK and have held a UK residency for at least 3 years.
Main duties on a daily basis will be:
- Promoting the company’s products online.
- Updating Websites
- Updating products onto various websites
- Implement a timetable for social media posts on key dates – Easter, Xmas, for example.
- Prepare and manage monthly mailers.
- Create Marketing campaigns
- Market the company on social media
- Manage and update Social media accounts
- Blog writing
- Assist with Google AdWords
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Ad hoc tasks in other departments as & when required
- Must be a team player
Salary - £5.50 per hour
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm. Maybe required to work the occasional Saturday.
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly