Digital Degree Apprentice
- Supporting fellow Solution Consultants while they build/lead the solution through the sales cycle
- Gain industry experience to develop a point of view based on Salesforce's solutions
- Learn and develop fundamental skills to build relationships with customers
- Investing time to obtain the relevant technical certifications through various trails (on Trailhead) and on the job exposure
- Keep up-to-date with the relevant technical certifications that helpyou translate business objectives into enticing and actionable product recommendations
Requirements and prospects
We are looking to hire individuals based on a positive attitude, willingness to learn and, an ability to adapt to various environments.
Below are some of the requirements and skills we expect Solution Consultant Apprentices to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments
- Demonstrate solid oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results
- Take ownership in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
- Enthusiasm for Computer Science and developing software
- A strong desire to solve problems
- Ability to react to changing priorities
- A pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Curiosity and drive to search out information, summarise and then conclude findings
GCSEs or equivalent with maths and English at grade 5 and above (A-C).
Plus one of the following: 3 A-C at A-level or equivalent (116 UCAS Points - NOTE: AS Levels are not included) Complete Advanced Apprenticeship (level 3).
The aim will be for you to become a solutions engineer here at Salesforce after your apprenticeship. However, within the Salesforce eco-system, there will be 3.3M new jobs created for those who are Salesforce certified. So, there is a huge opportunity to grow both at Salesforce and within our eco-system.
Things to consider
- Willing to travel occasionally
To be eligible for the apprenticeship you must ensure you meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Resident in an EU country for the past 3 years
For more information on the ANMW, please visit:https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates