HR and Talent Acquisition Apprentice (Level 3/Advanced)
2 days left
OSB is an award winning challenger bank which focuses on specialist lending and retail savings. They’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with their UK employee base more than trebling to over 600 staff.
OneSavings Bank (OSB) are offering a rare opportunity to join their award winning HR department as an HR and Talent Acquisition Apprentice.
This position will give you fantastic insight and experience in HR and Recruitment alongside which they will support you to achieve your Business Administration qualification (Level 3).
On a typical day, you’ll be completing a variety of tasks to support our HR function. This includes:
- Providing administrative support to the HR and Talent Acquisition teams including CV tracking and screening and taking notes during meetings
- Partnering with the HR administrators in the UK and India to ensure that the HR database is kept up to date and accurate
- Assisting with answering basic HR process and policy queries
- Ensuring all new starter and leaver checklists are completed on time
- Maintaining all personnel files and departmental filing
In return for your hard work, OSB will offer you:
- A structured learning and development programme in a fast paced, forward thinking Bank
- A ‘buddy’ to support you in your new working life with OSB
- A Competitive salary of £12,000 per annum (rising to £13,500 after completion of 12 months)
- A Monday – Friday, 9-5 job (no weekend working!)
- A permanent contract (your apprenticeship will be the start to a long-term OSB career)
- A great benefits package including; 22 days holiday, a bonus scheme and lots of added extras on Perkbox (cheap cinema tickets, discount codes for eating out and high street stores, free phone insurance)
£12,000 per annum. Paid monthly.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
35 hours a week
1 hour unpaid lunch break
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn the department from the ground up
- Previous customer service experience is desirable
- Self-motivation and initiative to suggest improvements and interact confidently with all departments
- Determination to learn and develop new skills, with the long term aim to progress
- A keen interest in a long term career within Human Resources
Minimum GCSE’s (Grade 4 or above) in Mathematics and English
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.