Annual wage £12,000.00 - £13,000.00 Working week Monday-Friday, hours will be confirmed with the employer Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 14 months Possible start date 06 Nov 2017 Date posted 17 Aug 2017 Distance 199.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001297310 Positions 1 available
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Qualities / essential requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Be able to drive projects/tasks across the business with a positive attitude
• Be able to take responsibility for principle accountabilities and be willing to expand responsibilities where capacity allows
• Understand the need and importance of choosing appropriate styles and techniques based on the situation
• Be able to contribute suggestions for improvements and adopt a positive proactive approach
• Deliver messages effectively and confidently
• Able to engage with all teams across the business
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
• 7 GCSEs A-C including Maths, English and ICT
• 4 A Levels or equivalent
• Advanced Excel skills level 4 proficient
• HTML qualification
Future prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Other requirements: Willingness to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).