18-month contract, Level 3 Apprenticeship
Are you an enthusiastic and organised team player with a creative mindset? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join Nesta as our HR Apprentice, where you’ll provide essential support to the entire People Team function while assisting in the day-to-day operational work of the team.
Nesta is an innovation foundation. For us, innovation means turning bold ideas into reality and changing lives for the better. We use our expertise, skills and funding in areas where there are big challenges facing society. Nesta is based in the UK and supported by a financial endowment. We work with partners around the globe to bring bold ideas to life to change the world for good.
About this exciting opportunity
Working with the People and Resourcing Assistant on a day-to-day basis, this vital role will see our HR Apprentice provide administrative support throughout the entire People Team, including processing variation of contracts and verifying employments and DBS checks.
You will support the Recruitment Officer with promoting Nesta’s talent acquisition strategy, which will involve helping to find engaging ways to promote our roles to attract the best talent, building strong relationships with people across Nesta’s areas to help plan resourcing needs and providing general administrative support for all recruitment campaigns. You will also offer support with training and development activities and manage the onboarding process for new starters to ensure they have a seamless experience joining Nesta.
What we are looking for
- GCSE in Maths and English Language
- A team player with a can-do ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- The ability to obtain and control confidential information, as well as build trust and integrity effortlessly
- A passion for self-development and a willingness to learn
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Word, while Googlemail/Google Docs would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Closing date: 10 July 2019 at 9am. Interviews will be held on 16th and 17th July 2019.