Apprentice Customer Experience Partner
To provide clear, effective, and accurate information to our customers in an engaging and sensitive manner, to guide and support them through the appropriate services and processes to meet their needs.
Following a comprehensive induction into UCAS, you will undertake our bespoke customer experience training programme, to gain an in-depth knowledge of the services we offer and the systems we use.
You will then be supported to complete a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service with Weston College – an excellent training provider.
All training will be delivered at UCAS, where you will also be able to access our Development Academies to enhance your personal learning and skills.
• Have a minimum of five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including maths and English, or be willing to undertake a Level 2 qualification during the apprenticeship.
• Good computer literacy, with intermediate skills of working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to handle highly confidential personal data, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Able to demonstrate great customer service skills, and have a good telephone manner.
• Good attention to detail and an organised approach to work.
• Have a flexible approach to all activities, and be able to demonstrate that you can work effectively both on your own, and with others in a team environment.
• Meet the apprenticeship entry standards set by Weston College, proving you have the ability and commitment to successfully undertake this apprenticeship.