Developer - Business Applications - .NET Level 4
Weekly wage £16,000.00 - £20,000.00
Working week Hours per week to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 01 Oct 2017 Date posted 19 Aug 2017 Distance 46.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001300233 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An understanding the following technologies is not essential but could be an advantage: Linux, Universe, Redback and the Databasic.
- Similarly, a general understanding of how the financial markets work would be helpful.
- Other systems where a good understanding of the functionality and processes involved include: CORIC (document warehouse system), Proquote and Web applications.
- Familiarity with standard Desktop applications is required.
- A thorough understanding of SDLCs and their benefits is essential.
- Cast iron integrity in all dealings, both internal and external
- “Break china” for the end-user, having the tenacity and confidence to challenge convention - support of the Business is everything we stand for
- Show concern for your work colleagues
- Thrive on change and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude to all things asked of you
- Be open and honest in dialogue, processes and seek consensus in decision making
- Be creative, co-operative and collaborative
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)Future prospects Progression opportunities will be available within the business after completion of the qualification Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.