Business Admin Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 37.50
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To support all office staff with various administration tasks.
- Electronic call monitoring
- Scanning paperwork - uploading to staff plans
- Printing of paperwork for training and recruitment
- Supporting recruitment with job inquiries, sending and chasing references and processing DBS
- Carer and customer filing
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Ordering stationery and PPE items
- Preparing post, franking post and taking the post to the post office
- Being knowledgeable in NMDS and the training process
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and excel packages
- Able to use your own initiative
- Good social skills
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or the equivalent) are desirable, however, not essential for this role.
- Progression within the role.
Training to be provided
- Business admin framework qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
- Business and Administration